Monday, April 28, 2014

Most Inspiring Blogger Award

I was very excited and humbled to be notified from Jenny over at Small Girl Big Dreams 1993 today that she had nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you so much girl! When I started blogging it was my hope, dream and ambition to inspire and help others - receiving this nomination warmed my heart. A massive thank you to everyone who supports my blog! <3

Add caption

Rules for the Inspiring Blogger Award:
1) Link the person who nominated you
2) List rules and display the award
3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4) Nominate 7 bloggers who inspire you
5) Let them know you have nominated them

My seven things/facts:
1) In one week I will be a college graduate
2) I just completed my rookie season for an NBA professional dance team
3) I am a founding member of Sigma Sigma Sigma - Theta Beta
4) My family is my everything 
5) I love to help others before I help myself
6) Finding the good in the bad is my daily goal
7) I have lived with a rare disease called Chiari Malformation

My nominations:
1) Heather @ Housewife Glamour
2) Kayla @ Microscope Beauty
3) Carly @ Carly Blogs Here
4) Antoinette @ Letter's to Antoinette
6) Sarah @ Sarah Smiles
7) Gemma @ Button's Blog

This was actually harder then it seems because all of the blogs that I follow and read daily inspire me. I wake up everyday excited to see what everyone has put their tender love and care towards to post! 

Thank you again Jenny for the nomination!! 

❤ Nichole 

9 comments:

  1. Congratulatiosn on the nomination girl! So exciting that soon you'll be graduating! What exactly is this rare disease you mentioned? If you don't want to share, I completely understand <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) I am so very excited about graduation! And I do not mind sharing at all! I actually have wrote a post about it (http://upbeatuplifts.blogspot.com/2014/02/why-i-started-blogging.html - I will tweet it to you too). It is a neurological disorder that I was diagnosed with a few years ago. There are structural defects of the cerebellum. I had 2 brain surgeries in August of 2012. I am doing great now! My journey with it is actually why I started blogging. Although difficult it helped me become who I am today and hold the outlook I do that there is good in everything - sometimes it just takes more time then others. And I love to share my passion for finding the silver lining and having a positive outlook with others. <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Just finished reading your post!! Glad all is okay with your apartment/fire alarm!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for naming me! YOU are definitely an inspiration for me as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! I am so happy to have gotten to know you through blogging!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the nomination! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D eeeekkkk...I'm super excited about doing this post! Thank you very much Nichole :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...