Sunday, April 13, 2014

Feel Good Tunes

It's Sunday funday! 

Yes, the weekend may be almost over, but not just yet! 
So, turn up the radio and make the most of the day! 



Good Feeling by Flo Rida


Timber by Pitbull ft. Kesha


Rock N Roll by Avril Lavigne


I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas


Remember The Name by Fort Minor


Feel This Moment by Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera



Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton



What are your favorite songs to blare?


❤ Nichole 

6 comments:

  1. We've been listing to the D Rocks station a LOT lately, nothing like a bit of old metal and heavy rock blasting out in the sunshine that's for sure (at least for us any way).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you've already had some fun with music!! I love summer to just be outside and have it blasting!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely songs. Lately I've been listening to The Vamps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of them but I'll have to check it out!

      Delete
  3. absolutely loved the whole It's Sunday Funday! :D really made me smile! Well, I'm going to be fairly predictable & I'm going to have to say I'm absolutely LOVING the vamps album, that is no lie..Its got to a point where I'm taking detours on my drives just so I can listen to it for longer....send help :P :) haha! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, its something you love and puts you in a good mood! Thats what matters! :)) I've never been taken a longer route to finish a song but thats definitely a good idea!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...