Thursday, March 27, 2014

Disneyfication

Hey all! Hope your week is going great! Keep your heads up, it's almost the weekend! Thursday's are for thinking, so let's get to it with a Disney twist.


Nothing's Impossible.
If we put ourself, our whole self, completely into whatever it is we want to accomplish it can happen. Lack of care or effort are the things that make us fall short of our goals. The word itself says, I'm possible. 

Source
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
What we face in life helps to create who we are. Everything that happens, happens for a reason. Now, we may never understand why something does, but we have to trust in it, which can be the hardest thing to do. If we do however, we can shine brighter than ever. 

Source
Just keep swimming.
Life will knock us down, but that's not where we have to stay. As Dora says in Finding Nemo, we have to just keep swimming. Eventually once we swim far enough we will find our way back to the surface. 

Source
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never 
knew that you never knew. 
We each have our own life and our own path. We can never fully know what someone else is going through unless, we take the time and try. We jump so quick to conclusions without even knowing the truth of the matter. If we took the time to really know who was in our lives we would learn a lot.

Source
Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
The definition for family is different for everyone. I have my family and I also have friends that are as close as family. The point is, whoever are those family members to you, will always be there for you. Yes families fight, it's a part of life, but in the end they are who you'll always have no matter what.

Source
Hakuna Matata - it means no worries for the rest of your days.
Worrying is truly a waste of time. Most often we worry about things that never end up happening. During this time we also miss out on living life to the fullest. Moments pass by without us embracing every bit we can because we are focused on something else and some other time. 

Source
Disney movies have a way of creating a wonderful feeling. Actually, all types of "kids" movies do. I say "kids" because that's how some people look at them, but for me personally most of them will forever be on my must-see list! No matter how old I get. The life lessons you can learn are incredible. 

Questions of the Day:
1) Are you a fan of "kids" movies? If so, what ones?
2) Which of these is something you tell yourself often?
3) Is there one that is hard for you to accept/do?

❤ Nichole 

Linking up with Amanda

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this -- I had a huge smile on my face by the end of it, and I'm pretty sure people in Starbucks think I'm some kind of goofball. I love Disney movies -- all of them. It's actually one of my goals in life to collect as many Disney movies as I can because watching them always puts me in a good mood. So many good memories. So many warm and fuzzy feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, yay! It makes me smile it made you smile! Really happy to hear you liked it!

      I do that all the time! I laugh or giggle to myself and I swear people look but oh well, I'm happy! :) hehe!

      I LOVE Disney. I have a lot of VHS's but I want to get them on DVD so bad!

      Delete
  3. Hakuna Matata is my favorite! I hadn't realized how much we can actually learn from Disney movies. Currently loving Frozen (like the rest of the world) and I think they have great messages you can probably pick from also :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that one too! I actually have a phone case coming in the mail soon that says that I believe! It was my computer background for quite sometime!

      I absolutely love Frozen as well! I actually got it yesterday :)) I think the best lesson from that one is to be your own person and not to let anyone define you or tell you who you should be. Also to not place your values in others!

      I definietly plan to do a disneyfication part two with the more recent releases! <3

      Delete
  4. I'm totally a fan of 'kids' movies...I love the saying hakuna matata & I'm now actually singing the song in my head :) & I really like Dorys advice of just keep swimming, just keep swimming :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids movies will always be apart of my life no matter how big and grown up I have to get! I think about "just keep swimming" a lot!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...