Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Cartoons

The other day my mom sent me this picture:
Source
It was not only an awesome quote, but it gave me a fun idea for a post. I like to keep things a little light hearted on the weekends and I thought what better way then to combine motivation with cartoons! Hope you enjoy!

"your are braver than you believe, stronger than 
you seem, and smarter than you think"

"what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
Source
"be who you are and say what you feel because those who
mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Source
"when life puts you in tough situation don't 
say why me, just say try me"
Source
"the very things that hold you down 
are going to lift you up"
Source
Have a great Saturday!

Do you have a favorite motivational cartoon quote?
Which one of these did you like best?

❤ Nichole 

10 comments:

  1. So cute!! Think I like the doctor Seuss quote the best <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely been one of my favorites! And it is so so so true! It has always amazed me how many impactful quotes there are by Dr. Seuss!

      Delete
  2. Pooh Bear all the way!!!! I loved this idea. It was so cute and nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been a Disney kid and always will be! :) Winnie the Pooh has always been at the tippy top of my list!

      Delete
  3. I love the mouse using the mouse trap as exercise LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that one was just too adorable! I couldn't pass it up. It really represents overcoming the bad and embracing it! :)

      Delete
  4. A very good choice of quotes indeed! I am particularly partial to the Disney ones of course ;)

    Oh everyone should follow your blog! Never fails to put a smile on my face <3
    Best wishes, Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm particular to Disney as well! :)

      Awww oh my gosh! Thank you so so much! That just made me smile from ear to ear. One of the nicest compliments I've gotten! I'm really happy that you enjoy it!

      Delete
  5. Just popping by from the Wednesday night #lbloggers chat :-)

    I think my favourite has to be the Christopher Robin one - you can't beat a good bit of Winnie the Pooh! :-)
    They're all so true though, it's all too easy to run yourself down and sometime you just need to look in the mirror and say "yep, I *am* awesome" :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thank you for stopping by! I hope you liked what you saw! :)

      I like that! And I agree, yes we do!

      Positivity starts within ourselves!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...